Virtual & blended sales calls are redefining medical sales.
Empower your sales team with both in-person and virtual selling skills and strategies.
Specialized Training For Virtual / Blended Medical Sales Effectiveness
In a time of reduced access to doctors, dentists, and other HCPs, medical sales representatives must make the most of every customer interaction to drive sales.
HOW MEDICAL REPS CAN GROW SALES CONSISTENTLY…
Especially During Times of Crisis and Change
Reduced Access For Medical Sales Representatives Is Just One Obstacle That Needs To Be Addressed...
Medical sales representatives ability to access doctors, dentists, and other HCPs is more difficult than ever. You probably already know the reasons, which include:
- HCPs and healthcare facilities need to reduce the potential for disease transmission during COVID-19. Restricting access to salespeople supports this need.
- Doctors, dentists and other HCPs are busier. More steps are involved in seeing and treating patients. Clinical time has become more precious.
- Almost half the doctors surveyed in the U.S. say they deny access to medical sales reps because they fail to see value in spending time with them.
- HCPs accept products that are working as good enough. When dealing with crisis or change, HCPs view shopping for new products as inconvenient, risky and low priority.
- HCPs and other stakeholders tend to commoditize products that are substantially similar to what they currently use. Therefore, they rarely see a need to shop for or consider similar products.
- During times of crisis, the general consensus is to re-evaluate planned purchases and hold onto money.
–In the “New Normal” of Healthcare Sales, Medical Sales Representatives Who Are Unable To Access Decision-makers and Distinguish Products to Convey Relevance Are Doomed To Failure.
Leverage The Individuality of HCPs and Others
Effective medical sales demands that each stakeholder is approached as an individual. This means sales people should not position products using assumptions based merely on title or position.
What’s relevant to one HCP might not be as relevant to another. This is why medical sales professionals identify and leverage CSV™ , or customer specific value with every decision-maker..
The CSV™ process uses proven algorithms to identify what each HCP and each stakeholder values. This allows products and services to be positioned specifically to maximize relevance for each stakeholder.
The Sales Pilot Solution
Access. Distinguish. Convey Relevance.
Our virtual and blended medical sales approach has been proving itself effective since COVID began impacting the U.S. in March 2020.
We teach healthcare sales professionals to use video conferencing strategically to identify. and exploit CSV™ (customer specific value). This allows sales representatives to convey maximum relevance to all decision-makers in their accounts.
In a few short weeks or less, using virtual on-demand training and live virtual workshops, we’ll teach your sales team how to gain access, engage, initiate and advance the sales process.
Our training approach is designed to help medical sales representatives of all experience levels, from those just starting their careers to those who have been selling to healthcare for decades. If you sell medical devices, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, DME, medical software, healthcare services or anything else to HCPs and healthcare facilities, we can help you sell more, regardless of any current inside or outside influences.
Let’s have a conversation to see if giving your sales team instant access to our virtual medical sales call masterclass is a good fit. We’ll discuss in specific terms how we’ll work with you and your sales team to create a winning sales approach to help you win in this changed sales environment. Whether we work together or not, you’ll learn how to develop new sales strategies to meet customer and company expectations.
Call Sales Pilot Medical Sales Performance at +1.561.333.8080 or email to schedule a video or telephone call.
Have questions? Call us!
Sales Pilot Medical Sales Performance
Onsite & Virtual Livestreamed Medical Sales Workshops
Online Medical Sales Training
U.S. and Global